Kit for a SRS Sjölanders RRV BRB17 to FSR in Canadahttp://www.srs-roadrail.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/52/99/d9/20181214-092837-resized-1-30-1581253356.jpg
SRS Sjölanders has delivered a bridge inspection RRV kit to Falcon Shuttle Rail Inc in Canada.
this simplifies and speeds up the manufacturing process, because avoiding sending the chassis to SRS Sjölanders and back to Canada.
The sub frame with the access platform and other components are simple screwed onto the chassis frame, the front axle and the bogie are thereafter mounted. The entire kit is placed into a 40” container and consists of following:
• SRS Sjölanders Bridge inspection platform BL 7-4
• SRS Sjölanders Rail gear i.e. bogie with hydrostatic drive and front axle
• SRS Sjölanders Brake system
• A sub frame for attachment chassis frame.
• Axle locks system for stabilizing the chassis when entering the track.
• Electrical system for control of the complete RRV
• Hydraulic system including tank, hydraulic valves etc. need for the rail gear device and other components.